Deadline: 30 June 2016
Open to: anyone whether new or experienced in APL programming
Prize: USD 500 in cash
Whether you’re new or experienced in APL programming, Dyalog offers you the chance to solve problems using APL programming language. The APL community is very welcoming to new members, and practitioners from diverse fields are very willing to share know-how. It is often surprising how relevant ideas from other fields can be within your own! In addition to software engineers and computer scientists, the community is made up of individuals whose primary skills are mathematics, finance, bond trading, computational biology, petroleum or electrical engineering, etc. How will you score? Find out and you could be a lucky winner!
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization;
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself.
- 500 USD cash prize will be awarded to the top winner based on submissions;
- The prize is non-transferable;
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize.
How to apply?
You can apply online HERE.
For more information, please visit the official website.