Deadline: 15 June 2016
Open to: applicants from Bangladesh, Jordan, Netherlands
Grants: the total amount available for this call is EUR 150,000
Share-Net International, the Knowledge Platform on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) is currently inviting applications for its Small Grants Fund with an aim to ensure that knowledge relevant for achieving improved SRHR is identified, shared, generated and used to achieve international development goals.
The Knowledge Platform aims to understand and facilitate the complex processes by which evidence informs policy, both in the Netherlands and in partner countries, and to facilitate learning and collaborative exchange among those participating.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be submitted by a Share-Net member;
- Be relevant and contribute to the Share-Net International aims, as mentioned above;
- Be in the interest of Bangladesh or Jordan, or in the case of organizations based in The Netherlands, any low or middle income country;
- Be for any amount up to EUR 25,000;
- Ensure that all activities are completed within 12 months from the date of starting or when the contract is signed.
The total amount available for this call is EUR 150,000. The upper limit per grant is EUR 25,000.
The amount available will be distributed as follows:
- EUR 50,000 for organizations based in The Netherlands, for activities in the interest of any lower and middle income countries (as specified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs);
- EUR 50,000 for organizations based in Bangladesh for activities in the interest of Bangladesh;
- EUR 50,000 for organizations based in Jordan for activities in the interest of Jordan.
All applications must be made using the accompanying form. The closing date for applications is 15 June 2016, 17.00. Completed application forms should be sent to the Share-Net secretariat: [email protected]
All applicants will be informed of the decision by the 15 July 2016 with the aim of having contracts signed, and for work to begin, from September 2016.
For more information, please visit the official website.