Deadline: 30 June 2016
Open to: arts professional and the organization have to be based in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, Moldova, Georgia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania, Croatia
Grant: EUR 1,000
East European Performing Arts Platform (EEPAP) supports the development of contemporary performing arts in Central and Eastern Europe. The aim is to facilitate international exchange of artists, professionals, curators and thinkers in the field of contemporary performing arts in Europe and to develop educational programs rooted in the context of the contemporary society.
New EEPAP Small Grants Programme is designed to support the innovation, creativity and professional development of individual artists, curators, academics, artistic groups and organizations working in the contemporary dance, theater and wider performing arts field in 18 EEPAP countries. The artistic projects may include the development, completion, production or presentation of new work or additional funding of existing ongoing artistic residence programmes or productions.
The projects should be characterized by an innovative approach and social and civil engagement and the results of the artistic projects must be presented publicly.
- Eligible projects include: performances, workshops, lectures, residency programs, showcases, festivals and many more;
- Applications must be made by governmental or non-profit organizations and institutions, independent artistic groups or companies active in performing arts;
- One organisation, institution or group can submit only one project;
- Both the arts professional and the organization have to be based in EEPAP countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, Moldova, Georgia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania, Croatia;
- The project should be an international cooperation – the invited arts professional and the inviting entity must be based in 2 different countries from the list above.
- 6 small grants of the sum of EUR 1,000 will be awarded in 2016 by from EEPAP;
- The grant should be used to cover travel and accommodation expenses for an arts professional invited to contribute to an artistic project by an organisation, institution or group.
How to apply?
An application should include:
- A short description of the project – up to 6000 characters;
- The art professional’s CV or portfolio or a link to their profile on the EEPAP website;
- Information about the applying organization or a link to their profile on the EEPAP website;
- A letter of intent or a different document confirming the present/future collaboration between the invited arts professional and the inviting entity;
- Budget calculation and purpose of funding.
All documents should be in English and applications should be submitted until 30 June 2016 by email to [email protected].
For more information, please visit the official webpage.