Deadline: 3 June 2016
Open to: multilingual people who are willing to support the customers
Remuneration: EUR 1,200 – 1,600
Amway is currently looking for a person for the position of a Customer Service Representative to the newly built contact center department to support the international clients.
Basic duties of this position:
- Managing customers’ business needs over the phone;
- Processing customers’ requests and updating data in the computer systems;
- Receiving and responding to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions (by using company’s knowledge management resources).
Customer Service Representative will be placed in Krakow, Poland.
- Enthusiastic, communicative people that are willing to support the customers;
- With excellent knowledge of English and one or more of following European languages: German, French, Italian, Greek, Spanish, Czech, Slovakian, Danish, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, Slovakian, Slovenian, Croatian, Finnish, Norwegian;
- Not afraid of facing new challenges or opportunities;
- With enthusiastic approach to team work and focus on internal and external customers;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint is needed;
- First working experience will be a huge asset for team.
- Attractive salary (EUR 1,200 – 1,600) and benefits;
- Relocation package;
- Possibility to be a part of a new, dynamic team;
- Chance to gain working experience within international & supporting environment;
- Developing your knowledge and experience;
- Helping with the implementation of Sales and Marketing Plan;
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers’ satisfaction;
- Contributing to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities;
- Assisting other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities.
How to apply?
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”
For more information, please visit the official webpage.