Deadline: 4 July 2016
Open to: young professionals from public sector, academia and NGO’s with minimum Bachelor degree coming from European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) countries, Central Asia, and the Western Balkans
Scholarship: EUR 600 monthly, covered accommodation, travel expenses and insurance
Riga Graduate School of Law, in cooperation with the Latvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other partners, offers an Advanced Programme aimed at public officials in the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) countries, Central Asia, and the Western Balkans, which will be open also for representatives of civil society and academia. The first implementation of the programme was successfully completed in December 2014, and since three other sessions have been successfully completed.
The objective of the programme is to provide training that is useful with regard to the relations between on the one hand the international community and the European Union, and on the other hand the ENP countries, Central Asia and the Western Balkans. It is also the intention to provide a knowledge transfer that is based on the experience of Latvia and the other donors in their international relations.
Eligible for this program are young professionals from public sector, academia and NGO’s with minimum Bachelor degree.
Note that: The eligible countries for the autumn 2016 programme are Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
- The programme is offered free of any cost by the government of Latvia and the international donors;
- Cost coverage for the participants will include travel to Riga and accommodation during the 12 week period of the programme;
- EUR 600 EUR monthly, per diem for living expenses in Riga;
- Travel and other costs will also be covered for study visits.
How to apply?
Applicants are required to supply the following documents and to apply online by 4 July 2016.
- Motivation letter;
- Description of present job function;
- Curriculum vitae, which should include at least 2-3 years of professional experience;
- Copies of university diplomas;
- Recommendation letter, preferably from the current employer;
- Confirmation of the ability to undertake studies in English.
A selection committee will review all applications, and results will be announced by 11 July 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.