Deadline: 25 June 2016
Open to: volunteers aged 18 – 30 from Czech Republic, Germany, Italy and Macedonia
Venue: 1 September 2016 – 31 July 2017, Brtonigla – Verteneglio, Istria, Croatia
About the project
LDA is looking for Volunteer s from 4 volunteers from Czech Republic, Germany, Italy and Macedonia, aged from 18 to 30 years who are serious and motivated to come to LDA for a period of 11 months.
The project “A.C.T.I.O.N! – Acquisition of Competences to Improve Opportunities Now!” aims to improve young people’s entry into the labour market through integrated action such as improve their key competences and skills, with particular regard to their contribution to a cohesive society. By taking part in the project activities volunteers will promote the participation in democratic life in Europe, active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity, in particular through the implementation of activities on local level.
- Motivated to learn and share knowledge and skills;
- Good educational and social skills, to be able to work with several target groups;
- Good communication skills and motivation to cooperate with your colleagues and with other volunteers;
- Open-minded and flexible attitude towards working hours, days in very busy periods;
- To have a responsible attitude and take initiative towards tasks;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Good computer competencies (Microsoft Office, e mail, internet, Photoshop);
- Administrative and organizational skills;
- Be able to live independently and to fill in your own free time.
- Pocket money will be given to the volunteers once per a month in the amount of EUR 90;
- Additionally to the pocket money they will receive the money for food and fuel for the car (local transport);
- LDA will also cover all the costs for the activities: task-related, linguistic and personal support, mentor, accommodation, food, administration/communication, etc.;
- Language courses will be provided twice per week.
How to apply?
If you have any questions and concern please contact : [email protected].
For more information, please download info package.