Deadline: 15 June 2016
Open to: candidates with the background in social sciences (MA degree is a strong asset) and language proficiency in English and Macedonian
Venue: Zip Institute, Skopje, Macedonia with initial contract is signed for a period of 3 months, with a possibility of extension
Zip Institute, an NGO based in Skopje, Macedonia, is looking for one project assistant. Talented candidates who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle big projects are invited to apply. As part of our team you will get to work on real projects that will help you and our organization maintain the growth pace.
• Background in social sciences (MA degree is a strong asset);
• Language proficiency in English and Macedonian. Knowledge of Albanian is preferable;
• Strong communication and project writing skills;
• Multitasking orientation mindset;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments;
• Creative and flexible;
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired;
• Interest in non-profit management and community development.
What will you learn?
• How to implement projects funded by various donors;
• Enhance your policy research writing;
• Build a strong network in the non-profit and public sector;
• Opportunities to travel in and out of the country;
• Plenty of additional opportunities in all ongoing projects;
• Relationship building with our online community.
- The position begins mid June, 2016;
- The initial contract is signed for a period of 3 months, with a possibility of extension.
How to Apply?
To apply please submit your application (a max. 1 page CV + letter of motivation) to [email protected], by 15 June 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.