Deadline: ongoing application process
Open to: freelance analyst for a 80-100% project over the course of 4 weeks
Venue: free within the EU time zone
TREND uncovers what customers are thinking and why, capturing the whole picture from the web and other important sources using advanced and unique TREND 3 Filter approach. This process sees the rich data from social, forums, blog, news, business and retail sites (as well as any other source of big data) finely processed and arranged. It tells you what people are talking about, who is influencing whom and why they are saying what they are saying.
The first filter reveals the influential sites for your question. The second records and draws out all relevant conversation. In the third filter is completed the picture with Search, Sort, Sense methodology – in combination with partner agency Listen and Learn Research. This allows random samples representing whole conversations to be extracted, and the hidden trends and insights uncovered.
- Freelance analyst for a 80-100% project over the course of 4 weeks;
- Is required to have a strong analytical mind with either marketing or market research background;
- Previous experience of Google Display planner or Keyword planner;
- English proficiency or native English speaker;
- Marketing/market research experience, knowledge of Google display planning tool and excel.
- No specified;
- Location free within the EU time zone.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to: [email protected] indicating the job title in the email subject.
For more information, please visit the official website.