Deadline: 11 July 2016
Open to: undergraduates or have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, Computer Engineering or IT
Venue: 1 – 13 August, Stockholm, Sweden or 7 – 19 August, Eindhoven, The Netherlands or 8 – 19 August, Helsinki, Finland
EIT Digital breeds a new generation of European entrepreneurs, where students develop cutting-edge digital technologies knowledge merged with innovation and entrepreneurship skills.
This year’s EIT Digital 2016 Summer School consists of 9 unique programmes running through June – August across 8 European cities. These include:
- Future Networking Solutions: 1 – 13 August, Stockholm, Sweden;
- Health & Wellbeing I: 7 – 19 August, Eindhoven, The Netherlands;
- Smart Spaces:8 – 19 August, Helsinki, Finland.
EIT Digital 2016 Summer School is offering you the chance to showcase your digital innovation and entrepreneurial skills and compete for one free place for each of the 3 programmes listed above. By competing you’ll not only learn more about the EIT Digital 2016 Summer School but also demonstrate why you could make the most of this unique summer experience.
To be fully eligible for the prize:
- Undergraduates or have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, Computer Engineering or IT;
- Good level of English;
- Citizens of an ARISE country (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Ireland, Malta, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia).
- Three (3) winners will be offered one spot each at each of the programmes in Stockholm, Eindhoven and Helsinki;
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered.
How to apply?
In order to apply and/or if you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Zsuzsa Várhalmi at [email protected]
For more information, please visit the official webpage.