Deadline: 30 June 2016
Open to: young people aged 18, with good level of spoken English or another foreign language; enthusiastic wiling to help
Venue: 12 – 20 August 2016, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Volunteering provides a perfect opportunity for one to become a part of a major cultural event. Volunteers get access to some of the film screenings, but even more importantly they gain practical event organization experience in a professional and friendly environment.
Sarajevo Film Festival relies on its volunteers for a number of important tasks, including providing assistance with technical preparations for the festival, welcoming, registration and accommodation of festival guests, work in the festival office and many other. Besides becoming members of the team behind a major successful project, volunteers get the opportunity to acquire new and develop their existing skills.
- Be at least 18 years of age and speak English or another foreign language;
- Be punctual, prepared to complete the tasks assigned to them by their coordinators and committed to the agreed number of working hours;
- Volunteers are expected to act professionally while on duty, particularly when in the company of guests of the Sarajevo Film Festival.
- Accommodation and meals is provided by organization for exceptional volunteers from the region and rest of the world.
- Travel costs have to covered by volunteers, but help with looking for the cheapest options is provided by organizers.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this volunteering opportunity fill out your online application HERE.
For more information, please visit the official website.