Deadline: 24 June 2016
Open to: students and professionals worldwide who are fluent in English
Venue: 5-14 August 2016, CAAS, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Global Bioethics Initiative in partnership with University of Zagreb School of Medicine and Inter-University Centre invites students and professionals worldwide to attend the DIBSS – Dubrovnik International Bioethics Summer School in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Now is your chance to show off your knowledge and compete for a full scholarship at Dubrovnik International Bioethics Summer School.
You are welcomed to apply for this one-of-a-kind educational opportunity. This is your opportunity to show off your knowledge and compete for a full scholarship at Dubrovnik International Bioethics Summer School.
Enter the competition by completing the following:
- Take The DIBSS Challenge and The English Challenge;
- Answer the Motivational Statement;
- Last but not least, Tell About Yourself.
All participants must be fluent in English. Participants do not need to have an educational background in bioethics, but they should be able to demonstrate an interest in the issues described in the program. The following are encouraged to apply:
- Undergraduate Students;
- Graduate Students;
Accompanying person fee is EUR 200 and includes: coffee breaks and light lunches, field trips, opening ceremony dinner and closing ceremony dinner.
You are able to apply to DIBSS website prizes and gain:
- First prize: one (1) full scholarship including accommodation costs;
- Second prize: one (1) 75% scholarship;
- Third prize: one (1) 50% scholarship.
How to apply?
Applications must register HERE and must include the following documents:
- A resumé;
- A brief statement of interest outlining why you are interested in attending the summer school;
- A letter of recommendation from a professor, teacher, or advisor;
- Optional: a published paper or article.
Participants who are applying for a partial scholarship must also include a 300-500 word statement describing how they will benefit from it. Scholarship winners will be notified two days after applying.
These documents should be sent as an attachment to the Director, Dr. Tea Vukušić Rukavina by:
- Email: [email protected];
- Phone: +385 91 51 55 876;
- Fax: +385 1 4684 44.
For more information, please visit the official website.