Deadline: 30 June 2016
Open to: young people aged above 18 from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belgium – FL, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Italy, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Venue: 1-9 September 2016, Moldova
One of the project priorities is to increase the participation of young people in Erasmus +, Youth in Action Programme (YA) by increasing the reached audience of young people in dissemination and exploitation of project results.
Social media is perfect for YA audiences, for example, 70% percent of Facebook users are people under 35. That is a potential interested audience for YA. And reaching this audience cost much less or even nothing, if you know what tools to use. What is necessary: the message – what to say and the strategy – how and where to spread it.
The main goals of the project are to:
- Increase the visibility of Erasmus+ Youth in Action projects by increasing the usage of electronic media in dissemination and exploitation of project results;
- Train the participants on usage of social media, providing them with information on how the social networks work, increasing skill level by practical exercises and sharing best practices;
- Develop a toolkit with strategies for spreading information on the internet, specifically focused for organization working with Erasmus+ Youth in Action projects;
- To share the knowledge of social network specific to different regions of the European Union member states, East Europe and the Caucasus countries.
Participants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belgium – FL, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Italy, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom fulfilling the following criteria:
- Participants: 18+ years old;
- Interested in the topic of the training;
- Committed to fully participate in the training course/Committed to contribute to the realization of the main aim;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Experience in youth work, project management and dissemination will be considered as an advantage.
All costs will be covered by the organizers, travel reimbursement will be done according to Erasmus+ rules.
How to apply?
For more information please check the official call.