Deadline: 25 June 2016
Open to: everyone interested in project building
Venue: Online and Brussels, around 6-8 hours per week, voluntary
Europe on Track is a project that consists of two groups of ambassadors travelling across Europe with Interrail passes for one month. During this trip, the ambassadors visit different cities whilst delivering workshops and conducting interviews; the aim is to bring Europe closer to young people. Now they are looking for new project team members to organize the project and take it to the new level! The project team is responsible for building the project, working with external partners and creating the route for the ambassadors.
They are looking for candidates for the following positions:
- PR (website);
- Everyone can apply;
- You should be responsible, reliable, motivated and enthusiastic;
- Able to work in a team and to cope with deadlines.
What will you learn?
- Contribute to an inspiring project;
- Learn and develop new skills;
- Have fun while working hard.
Training sessions in Brussels and a live meeting as a part of the project will be reimbursed to the applicant becoming a member of AEGEE.
How to apply?
In order to apply send a motivation letter to [email protected] including:
- Relevant experience (AEGEE or not);
- The role you would like to occupy;
- Availability (around 6-8 hours per week).
For more information please visit the official website