Deadline: 07 July 2016
Open to: university degree holders in the specified field, at least 10 years of relevant experience, proven knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
Remuneration: based on knowledge
The general objective of the TACSO 2 Project is to strengthen the overall capacities and accountability of the Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) within the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA) beneficiaries and to guarantee the quality of services of CSOs and a sustainable role of the CSOs in the democratic process.
An important activity under the project is implementation of the component People to People which provides an excellent opportunity for CSOs in the countries of the Western Balkans and Turkey to expand their knowledge about the EU and the accession process through visits to the European Institutions, meetings with European CSOs and the opportunity to network internationally and regionally.
The main purposes of the project:
- Increase and improve the capacity and actions of CSOs and to;
- Improve the democratic role of CSOs (more info in the official call).
- University degree or equivalent, advanced degree is an asset;
- 10 years of relevant work experience;
- Proven knowledge of English (in speaking and writing);
- 5 years of experience in civil society projects;
- At least 2 assessment/researches in the area of civil society;
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of the cross-border cooperation programmes in the Western Balkans;
- Proven record in developing similar assessments and reports.
The remuneration will be based on knowledge and experience.
How to apply?
- A motivation letter submitted by the expert for the assignment together with the proposed number of STE days for completion of the assignment and remuneration expectations. The letter should also include a list of three references from similar assignments;
- Short concept proposal for the analysis that should include the methodology, list of stakeholders to be consulted, issues to be covered and structure of the analysis report;
- CV in EU expert format.
The application should be sent to [email protected]. The deadline for application is 7 of July 2016. Only successful applicants will be contacted and notified.
For more information visit the official website.