Deadline: 9 July 2016
Open to: youth leaders, workers and trainers coming from Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Turkey
Venue: 24-30 September 2016, Weimar, Germany
This training course is organized by CGE Culture goes Europe Soziokulturelle Initiative Erfurt e.V. in cooperaion with Nectarus and is the second part of the project “Expedition – Adapting Environment to Create Experiential Learning Programs in European Youth Work“. The first part of the project was also a training course which focus was on rural environment that took place from 14 - 22.05.2016 in Daugirdiškės, Lithuania. You can read about the course and impressions here.
Furthermore, contrary to the first activity, this second activity focuses on how to make use of urban environment for adventure learning programmes that involve the use of digital technologies. Such programmes create opportunities to develop exploration skills and motivate young people to connect to their surrounding environment and be physically active. After accomplishing this training course you will have ideas and methods, how to use seems deprived urban environment for learning in a cool way.
The training course will offer opportunities for 27 youth leaders, youth workers and trainers to develop their personal and professional competences. The participants are expected to be:
- Working directly with young people from inclusion groups in the deprived urban environments;
- Coming from Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Turkey;
- Interested to learn new methodologies and practice them with their target groups;
- Willing to invest into their personal and professional development;
- At least 21 years old.
Travel costs, accommodation and programme costs for invited participants will be fully covered with the cofunding of Erasmus+ Youth in Action, following the limits of lump sums depending on the traveling distance.
The maximum amount covered per person:
- Austria, Germany, Czech Republic (if travel distance one way is between 100-499 km): up to EUR 180;
- Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia and Turkey (if travel distance one way is between 500-1999 km): EUR 275;
Note that: The participants will be expected to make a contribution between EUR 40-70 according to their estimations of financial possibilities and the education benefits they will gain. If justified, participants may be exempted from paying the contribution.
How to apply?
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact:
- Jhon: [email protected] (Culture Goes Europe);
- Nerijus: [email protected] (Nectarus);
- Evelina Taunytė: [email protected] (trainer).
The deadline for applying is 9 July 2016.
More information on the official website.