Deadline: ongoing application process (flexible start date)
Open to: students with knowledge of 3 or more European languages, interested in learning from a start-up, in a technological environment
Remuneration: more than 500 EUR per month
Camaloon is an ecommerce that allows customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, etc), using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world. Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of Barcelona’s innovation district. Camaloon is a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus, that offers solutions to both companies and individuals. Camaloon inspires its clients to create unforgettable products. The company is experiencing a great growth that’s why is looking for a customer support/telesales interns that want to develop their career along with Camaloon.
- Knowledge of 3 or more European languages, very fluently;
- Possibility to make an agreement with the university;
- Interested in learning from a start-up, in a technological environment;
- Very collaborative person, used to work as a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office tools;
- Being an independent person, willing to contribute with your ideas.
What will you get?
- Salary of more than 500 EUR per month;
- Integration in a young and successful team;
- Absence of hierarchies and direct communication;
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment;
- Excellent Products and attractive industry;
- Chance to learn from other really good and experienced developers and be near an energetic startup accelerating;
- Conferences, events and workshops.
How to apply?
If you are interested apply online HERE. If you are interested in this Costumer support / telesales internship in Barcelona please click on the link. Learn more about eurasmus and other internships in our placements in Europe area.
For more information about Camaloon please visit the official website.