Deadline: 21 August 2016
Open to: Teams must have at least one person who is a student, faculty member or recent graduate (within the current calendar year) at the time of submission
Venue: 3-7 October, Copenhagen, Denmark
The University Startup World Cup will start off in Copenhagen with pitch session, investor meetings, mentor meetings, a trade show, a competition and the chance to build a strong startup network across the world. The week will end off with the election of the world’s best university startup!
The University Startup World Cup is more than just an entrepreneurial competition. The aim is to support the development process of all finalist teams. Over the course of one year, an environment in which the finalists can find the tools and inspiration to truly reach their full potential via our mentor program will be fostered, as well as pre-accelerator program and a valuable international network.
- The University Startup World Cup is a competition between student start ups;
- All teams must have at least one person who is a student, faculty member or recent graduate (within the current calendar year) at the time of submission;
- Teams must have a minimum of two members;
- At least two members of each team must be available to travel to Copenhagen;
- Attendance at all University Startup World Cup activities is mandatory;
- To be eligible to participate in the competition, teams must register ahead of the official opening ceremony.
Overall winner wins 20.000 USD + category winners win 5.000 USD.
How to apply?
Submissions are via the online competition system YouNoodle. Applicants for the University Startup World Cup must submit a slideshow of 10 pages and fill out the required information in the competition system YouNoodle. Furthermore you have the opportunity of uploading a video of max. 2 minutes.
Read more information at the official website.