Deadline: 8 August 2016
Open to: candidates holding a Bachelor degree or higher
Remuneration: 10.00USD per hour
Doctors without borders/ Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) published office internship position in their New York office starting from September. There are various positions available coming from different profiles like Communication, Human Resource, Development, Executive and other. This is a competitive program. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis.
- Students holding a bachelor degree or higher;
- Proficient in English (other languages are a plus);
- All candidates are responsible for their own accommodation (and relocation, if applicable) in New York City;
- Additional knowledge in the field of application is highly beneficial.
- Applicants will receive 10.00 USD per hour and will work approximately 20 hours/week;
- Students are responsible for finding accommodation on their own in New York City;
- The travel expenses should be covered by the intern.
How to apply?
In order to apply for more than one position please send separate applications. Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected], with subject line: (Internship Title-Term). Due to high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted after the application deadline of 8 August 2016.