Deadline: 10 August 2016
Open to: representatives of NGOs, social entrepreneurs, trainers and facilitators, clerks from public administration and politicians
Venue: 4-8 of October 2016 in Tbilisi, Georgia
MitOst invites you to take part in the II. European Forum – Active Citizenship which will take place from October 2016 to February 2017. The Forum provides space for networking, reflection, learning, and exchange. The first network meeting will take place from 4th to 8th of October 2016 in Tbilisi, Georgia. The project team will mentor the participants during this phase. A final meeting will take place in Berlin in February 2017. The participants will have the chance to reflect upon their experiences gained in the project together with the group as well as with external experts and plan further activities.
During the Forum MitOst work according to the principle of peer-to-peer education. Participants are encouraged to prepare a topic for the event’s programme, to share their methods and approaches in a workshop or to present their practices to colleagues from different countries. While connecting with other practitioners and exchanging knowledge participants get support from mentors and prepare for the second part of the project. During a 7 days trip, participants will get an insight into the activities of their host partner as well as into local socio-economic and cultural realities.
- Representatives of NGOs and think tanks, social entrepreneurs, trainers and facilitators, clerks from public administration and politicians;
- Dealing with different issues in the field of diversity and inclusion, who organize, activate and facilitate diversity and inclusion;
- Live in the EU or in its neighbouring countries (also Eastern Partnership Countries, Russia, Tunisia, Egypt);
- The working language of the first network meeting and the final meeting is English.
- Mobility grants and organizational support will be provided;
- Travel expenses and accommodation during the whole project will be covered by the organizers.
How to apply?
If you are interested in participation please submit your applications by 10 August 2016 via this online form. Multiple applications from one city, especially from different sectors, are welcome!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kathrin Oerters: oerters(at)mitost.org.
For more information please read the official call.