Deadline: 10 August 2016
Open to: active youth workers aged above 18, coming from Germany, Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo*, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYR Macedonia, Turkey, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Greece, Romania and Montenegro
Venue: 4-12 October 2016, Novi Sad, Serbia
The training course: “Increasing quality of inclusion and employability international youth projects” will be held in Novi Sad, Serbia in October 2016. Focus of the training course (TC) is to empower youth workers for quality youth empowerment in order to combat youth unemployment and exclusion. TC is developed for those willing to organise and improve the quality of inclusion/employability impact in their activities. This project aims to increase quality of partners’ activities for raising necessary competences of young people with fewer opportunities who were never employed or have recently lost employment.
The course is based on the pedagogical understanding of the Council of Europe and the European Commission Partnership Programme and organizer’s experience and expertise in project management and youth work for entrepreneurship, employability skills and inclusion. As the training materials will be used SALTO booklets, T-kits, Compass, and different EU policy/programmes information. The TC will follow the non-formal education approach, principles and methods and will be based on participants’ experience and exchange.
The core activity of the project is 8 days long training course. The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfill the following criteria:
- Age above 18;
- To be active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course;
- Willing to take action in the field of inclusion, employability and entrepreneurship of youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international and local projects;
- Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations/countries on behalf of their sending organisations;
- Able to work in English;
- Able to attend the entire duration of the course.
The Project will gather 26 participants from 13 organisations and countries (Germany, Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo*, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYR Macedonia, Turkey, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Greece, Romania and Montenegro).
- There is not a participation fee;
- All accommodation and food costs in the hostel are covered by the organizers;
- Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organizers 100% up to the maximum allowance per distance calculator and means of travel.
How to Apply?
To apply, please fill in the application form, the deadline for applications is 10 August 2016. Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet till 17 August 2016.
For more information, please check out the official call.