Deadline: 5 August 2016
Open to: EU citizens
Remuneration: monthly gross salary of EUR 2,320.
The European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) is an independent European organization based in Luxembourg and composed of national and regional youth information coordination bodies and networks. It aims to develop, support and promote quality generalist youth information policy and practice at all levels; in order to meet the information needs of young people and to apply the principles of the European Youth Information Charter.
Your tasks will include:
- Be responsible for the Agency’s communication and administrative tasks;
- Organize and manage events and project-related activities;
- Design, apply, supervise and report on projects, mostly within the Erasmus+ and Horizon 2020 EU programmes;
- Foster the relationship with our members, animate the network, and support the team in the day-to-day management of their tasks;
- Gather information on members’ projects and activities;
- Travel occasionally to other European countries.
- Higher education degree in a relevant field;
- Ability to communicate in English and French at an excellent level, especially in text production (additional languages will be an asset);
- Administrative and project management experience;
- Event organization and management experience;
- Very well organized, with the ability to proactively manage own time, and the flexibility to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Evidenced analytical skills, and ability to thrive when handling complex information and situations;
- Experience in using diverse communication channels and tools, Content Management Systems, and online platforms;
- Familiarity with the Erasmus+ and Horizon 2020 programmes of the European Commission, and preferably already supervised upon EU- funded projects.
The monthly gross salary for this position is EUR 2,320.
How to Apply?
Candidates are invited to send their CV (including two referees) and a motivation letter in English by 5th August 2016 to [email protected], indicating in the subject “Junior Project Manager 2016”.