Deadline: 25 August 2016
Open to: arts professionals from Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine)
Grant: international travel costs between place of residence and place of Meeting, accommodation during the Meeting and per diems will be covered
East European Performing Arts Platform/EEPAP announces an open call for the new mobility programme for performing arts professionals from Eastern Partnership countries. The program is a unique opportunity to experience the benefits of being an IETM member through attending the Spring and Fall Plenary Meetings. After each Meeting, the grantee will provide EEPAP and IETM with a report of activities during the Meeting and how experience of the Meeting had been transferred to local environment of grantee. The report has to be submitted within 4 weeks after the end of the Meeting. The project is designed in particular for makers, curators, people running independent artistic centres and festivals and theoreticians from 18 countries, including the Balkan and Eastern Partnership countries. The aim of EEPAP is to support and facilitate international exchange between artists and activists and development of educational programmes concentrating on performing arts.
The main activities of the project include:
- the website eepap.culture.pl, a tool for exchange of knowledge, contacts and experiences of the platform’s members (workshops, seminars, labs);
- the educational programme Desant focussing on the social and political context of contemporary art in Eastern Europe;
- lab meetings, workshops, conferences;
- residency programmes;
- research projects and reports.
- Grants are given to individual persons, affiliated with a professional organization/ institution, working in the field of performing arts, in one of eligible countries, and who are not yet a member of IETM at the moment of applying;
- The applicant has to acknowledge her/his availability to attend three out of four consecutive Plenary Meetings (which usually take place in April and November) and confirm her/his fluent knowledge of English;
- There is no age limit for applicants.
- EEPAP will arrange and cover international travel costs between place of residence and place of Meeting, accommodation during the Meeting and per diems;
- The grantee will be responsible to cover an attendance fee, paid directly to IETM, based on discounted price 25 EUR/Meeting;
- Agreement with the grantee is signed for a period of up to 2 years (period of four Plenary Meetings);
- EEPAP and IETM have right to cancel the agreement after first Meeting attended by grantee if her/his activity during the Meeting will not meet their expectations of avtice participation;
- IETM might ask the grantee for additional contribution to the Meeting program;
- EEPAP and IETM will provide granted attendee with navigation for the sessions as well as a dedicated contact person.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official web page.