Deadline: 11 August 2016
Open to: citizens and legal residents of Turkey and Armenia, with different professional backgrounds
Fellowship: various scholarships are available for selected participants
The Hrant Dink Foundation has established the Turkey-Armenia Fellowship Scheme in 2014 with a view to encourage cross-border affiliation and cooperation of professionals from the two neighbouring countries within the framework of the programme Support to the Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process financed by the European Union.
In 2016-2017, the Fellowship Scheme will offer 18 professionals from Armenia and Turkey the opportunity to live in the neighbouring country and follow a special programme at a specific Host Organisation for four to eight months. Individuals are also invited to propose their own project ideas, other than the fellowship opportunities offered by the listed Host Organisation
- Citizens and legal residents of Turkey and Armenia;
- University students, academics and independent researchers;
- Civil society workers;
- Journalists, reporters, photojournalists;
- Photographers, artists in residence, designers, architects, chefs;
- Writers, translators;
- Legal experts, public relations experts;
- Any individual willing to propose his/her own project ideas.
- Fellowships will be awarded for the selected participants;
- The Fellowship Scheme will support 18 fellows;
- In case more than 18 fellow candidates are matched with Host Organisations, a Selection Committee with three members from Turkey and Armenia will determine the final 18 fellows;
- The Selection Committee members will function within their own capacity and with their own experience and judgments, their assessment can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the organisations they are affiliated with.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill in the Application form and attach two reference letters, and your CV and send your application form to [email protected]. Before filling in and submitting your application, please read the Turkey-Armenia Fellowship Scheme Regulation, which includes the objectives and eligibility criteria.
For more information please visit the official call.