Deadline: applications are accepted though out the year
Open to: students, natives of one of these languages: Norwegian, Danish, Polish, Dutch, German, Korean, Japanese, Spanish (EU + MX/SA), English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish
Remuneration: more than 500 EUR
Toluna is the world’s leading independent online panel and survey technology provider to the global market research industry, with offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Internship vacancies available as Community Manager.
Main tasks of an intern include:
- Consolidate and monitor the community through our different channels: site, blog and Facebook page;
- Design and offer members a unique community experience, with the support of the Team and respective managers;
- Increase member’s loyalty and activity on the sites;
- Provide high quality translations;
- Own our costumer service platform;
- Website/product testing for R&D team, escalating issues as necessary and providing general site support;
- Monitoring the e-reputation of Toluna on 3rd party sites, ensuring a sufficient company response when needed and escalating important issues to the management team;
- Helping with other marketing activities if needed
- Natives of one of these languages: Norwegian, Danish, Polish, Dutch, German, Korean, Japanese, Spanish (EU + MX/SA), English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish;
- A good knowledge and interest in the internet is essential along with the ability to use Microsoft office, word, excel etc. ;
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Paid internship, located in Paris;
- Remuneration more than 500 EUR;
- The duration of this internship will be 6 months, you can apply for free throughout the year for this internship since the start date is flexible.
- Developing creative ideas;
- Learning to work in a team and autonomously;
- A unique multicultural professional experience that teaches them a variety of meaningful tasks, giving you a great deal of responsibilities, most notably;
- Working alongside interns from all over Europe in English, and collaborating with team members in the US, Romania, and Hong Kong teams;
- Interns are mentored by the Team managers and more experienced Community Managers;
- You will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in digital community management, marketing, and online communications.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this Community Manager at Toluna please apply online.
Placements start through out the year, depending on your native language. They are currently recruiting for 2016. Learn more about other internships in placements in Europe area.
More information on the official website.