Deadline: 31 August 2016
Open to: graduates with an interest in the energy sector
Remuneration: an attractive package including a competitive starting salary of £27,000 + benefits
Ofgem Graduate Development Programme is no ordinary first step on the career ladder. This is an opportunity to work with some of the leading names in the field of Economics, to spend time in Europe learning about how regulation works on the continent and network with like-minded people at the Florence School of Regulation. On the Ofgem E-Serve side, you will help to deliver a low-carbon future through the administering of a number of environmental programmes and the delivery of sustainability projects.
The work you will be involved in is therefore high profile and you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your potential from the outset.
- Graduates with an interest in the energy sector;
- Have a minimum 2:1 in a numerical, analytical, energy or business related discipline; this can include, but not limited to, Economics, Engineering, Business related, Finance, Geography or other energy or sustainability related disciplines;
- Applications from all backgrounds;
- Should have no more than two years post graduation work experience;
- Demonstrate a proven ability to communicate effectively with peers in both a verbal and written format;
- Detail how you plan projects effectively;
- Evidence your strong organisational skills;
- Deliver strong capability to work well as part of a team;
- Exhibit a willingness to learn and develop yourself;
- Provide sound expertise in analytical and problem solving skills in order to achieve positive results;
- Show an established interest in the work of Ofgem – paying attention to work in the energy sector, climate change and/or regulation.
- The programme runs for 18 months;
- Starting in September 2016;
- An attractive package including a competitive starting salary of £27,000, alongside a range of other benefits.
How to apply?
If you are looking for a role which promises a powerful start to your career then please apply online HERE.
Learn more about other internships in placements in Europe area
For more information visit the official website.