Deadline: 5 September 2016
Open to: Youth workers, trainers, teachers and professors from Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Sweden, Turkey
Venue: 22-30 October 2016, Prague, Czech Republic
This training aims to Increase the knowledge and understanding of the youth workers, teachers and professors about Intercultural communication, and to bring various teaching methods, and tools for transferring that knowledge to the societies.
Methodology: The training will be build up on participatory based approach where the participants will have a chance during the whole training to experience various teaching methods and approaches. In the last days they will have a space for individual skills simulation which will lead to improvement of their interactive skills.
The general aim is: To Increase the knowledge and understanding about Intercultural communication and cooperation, and bring various teaching methods for transferring that knowledge to the societies.
More specific objectives coming out from the general aim are:
- To recognize the unique importance of each culture, emphasizing shared values and pluralistic identity;
- To increase intercultural awareness about different communication styles and approaches in multicultural areas by exchanging views and experiences;
- To increase their understanding on how stereotypes and prejudices are created;
- To promote tolerance, equality and solidarity among different cultures, nationalities, ethnic and religious groups, etc. According to the Human Rights principals;
- To develop positive attitudes and behaviors for less discrimination and more positive intercultural relationships;
- To plan new projects and activities about intercultural learning which will be implemented in their communities and organizations;
- To promote Erasmus+ programme as a tool for mutual learning and cooperation.
Youth workers, trainers, teachers and professors from Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Sweden, Turkey.
Travel costs: will be refunded after the end of the course, after providing all the original tickets and receipts. Organizers will cover 100% of you actual expenses, but only up to the maximum amounts listed below:
- Czech Republic: EUR 100;
- Macedonia, Hungary, Poland, Sweden, Turkey: EUR 275.
Food and accommodation: will be fully covered by the organizers.
How to apply?
If you are interested to participate in the training course, please complete the online Application Form no later than the 5 September 2016.
For any questions don’t hesitate to contact MariiaYatskovska at:
- Phone number: +420 731129155, +420 799798604
- E-mail: [email protected]
For more information, please check out the official call.