Deadline: 24 August 2016
Open to: Advanced University graduates in Economy, Entrepreneurship, Public administration, or similar;
Venue: Home-based and Podgorica, Montenegro
The purpose of the intervention is to produce a policy paper on youth entrepreneurship with policy-level and programmatic recommendations, which will include selected methods that are informed by human-centred design practices. The assignment will be completed by a team of two consultants: one national, who will take the lead, and one international who will ensure application of human centred design methods in the development of the policy paper.
- Advanced University Degree in Economy, Entrepreneurship, Public administration, or similar;
- Knowledge and minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in human centred design;
- Experience in applying human-centred design in public sector;
- Experience and knowledge of (youth) entrepreneurship is preferable;
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English language.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications by August 24th, 2016 by using the APPLY NOW button. The application should contain a duly completed Personal History Form (P11) that can be downloaded from HERE.
For more information, visit the official webpage.