Deadline: 31 August 2016
Open to: participants from Germany, Poland and Russia , 18-26 years old
Venue: 23–29 October, 2016, Wroclaw, Poland
Do you want to take an opportunity to voice your opinions and present your ideas to political and diplomatic representatives from Germany, Poland and Russia? Are you interested in participating in a diverse programme that includes workshops, excursions and intriguing discussions in the fields of media, politics, culture and economy? Do you want to develop new project ideas? Do not miss out an opportunity to apply for the fourth Trilateral Youth Forum “The German-Polish-Russian Trialogue” that will be held in Wroclaw – this year’s European Capital of Culture! The working language is English; knowledge of German, Polish and Russian is an advantage.
Topics of the forum:
- Current perspective on German-Polish-Russian international relations;
- History and cultural heritage: shared past and common future;
- Security issues in Eastern Europe and the role of Germany,Poland and Russia;
- Economic cooperation between three countries and European energy policies;
- Refugee and migration issues and respective policies in Germany, Poland and Russia.
You can find a preliminary programme here.
- Young people between 18 and 26 years,
- Coming from Germany, Poland and Russia;
- Have taken on responsibility in the fields media, politics, economy, education, security and civil society;
- Have a particular interest in the relations, cultures and current issues in and between the three countries is a plus.
Accommodation and meals during the forum will be covered. Organizers provide visa assistance, though participants are responsible for any visa service-related fees.
Travel costs can be partly reimbursed in the following amount:
- For German participants: up to 100 €;
- For Polish participants: up to 50 €;
- For Russian participants: up to 200 €.
Please note that there is a participation fee of 65€. In case of additional fundraising the participation fee will be reimbursed.
How to Apply?
- Fill in the Online application form;
- CV in English;
- A short essay on one of the following topics (up to 500 words in English):
- The future of the German-Polish-Russian relations in the wake of current events;
- History and culture: do they play a role in trilateral relations?;
- Security issues in Europe and the role of Germany, Poland and Russia;
- In the same boat? Impact of refugee and migration crisis on Germany, Poland and Russia;
- How can young generation and especially volunteering enhance trilateral relations?;
- Your own academic work related to trilateral relations.
Please fill in the application form and send additional documents or any further questions to [email protected] (subject: Application Wroclow Trialogue, file names: CV_Surname Name; Essay_Surname Name).
Find out more information about the forum and our other projects on the official website.