Deadline: 1 December 2016
Open to: graduates from Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine
Scholarship: monthly 700 EUR and amounts to EUR 8.400 per year
The Free State of Bavaria will sponsor scholarships for the academic year 2017/18. The objective of the annual scholarship program is to support scientific cooperation and academic exchange between Bavaria and Central-,Eastern- and Southeastern Europe. The scholarships are meant to finance doctoral or postgraduate studies at Bavarian universities. The one-year scholarship can be extended twice for up to 3 years.
Graduates from Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is paid out monthly (EUR 700 ) and amounts to EUR 8.400 per year;
- Students with at least one child receive EUR 860 per month, which amounts to EUR 10.320 per year.
How to apply?
Please read the important advice carefully before applying:
- First Time Applications;
- Important advice for extension applications;
- Frequently asked questions;
- Letter of Endorsement: Guidelines;
- Expert Opinion: Guidelines
In order to apply you need to fill in online application form.
For more information please read the official call.