Deadline: as soon as possible
Open to: candidates with good knowledge of vulnerability types (Buffer Overflows, Cross-Site Scripting etc.), an web security mechanisms (Same Origin Policy, HTTPS etc.), also good knowledge in both German and English
Remuneration: competitive compensation
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. They have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand their success and to realize new projects, they are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- Perform security audits to discover new weaknesses;
- Analyze and triage vulnerability reports submitted through the Bug Bounty program;
- Monitor security systems for potential incidents;
- Participate in architectural reviews of new systems / features;
- Participate in design and review of security concepts (new systems, services and applications);
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Good knowledge of vulnerability types (Buffer Overflows, Cross-Site Scripting etc.);
- Good knowledge of web security mechanisms (Same Origin Policy, HTTPS etc.);
- Good communication and presentation skills in both German and English (verbal and written);
- Experience in developing and testing web applications;
- Experience in administrating application servers and computer networks;
- Interest to research new technologies;
- Certificates like OSCP or GPEN are a real plus;
- You have ideally already participated in a bug bounty program or CTF.
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results;
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture;
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more.
How to Apply?
If you are interested send your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through the online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Senior Talent Acquisition Manager: Katrin Hugo. In order to apply for this position please check out the application for employment.
For more information, please visit the official website.