Deadline: 23 September 2016
Open to: female documentary filmmakers from Caucasus
Venue: Tbilisi International Documentary Film Festival, 19 -21 October, 2016
Swedish filmmakers Karin Ekberg and Johanna Berhardson and Sakdoc Film, with the support of Swedish Institute organize a workshop for female documentary filmmakers from Caucasus. The workshop aims to empower female filmmakers in the beginning of their career and give them skills and confidence that help them reach an international level. The workshop also aims also to raise an awareness of gender equality behind and in front of the camera, and a long-term change of attitudes. The workshop will be held during Tbilisi International Documentary Film Festival (CinéDoc), 19 -21 October, 2016 and will be open for semiprofessional female directors and producers from Caucasus, with a documentary film project in development stage.
- Female filmmakers in the beginning of their career;
- Semiprofessional female directors and producers from Caucasus, with a documentary film project in development stage;
- Be able to communicate in English (also all attachments to application should be in English, including subtitles of film clips).
Participation is free of charge. Accommodation, coffee/snack and lunches of selected participants is covered.
How to apply?
For Participation you should fill the Application form and submit the following documents (all in English):
1) Synopsis and/or treatment of your documentary film project;
2) Director´s vision of the documentary film project (Tell us why you want to make the film);
3) Bio/filmography of the director/producer;
4) Visual material (research photos/research film material/trailer).
Please note that some visual materials, at least research photos MUST be included. SUBTITLED IN ENGLISH!
Email the application form with all the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 23 September, 2016.
More information on the official website.