Deadline: 19 September 2016
Open to: candidates with experience in online communication, or pursuing a degree in either marketing or communications and with strong understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools
Remuneration: a competitive compensation and benefits package
Europa Media is seeking an innovative, creative, open-minded and goal-oriented person to join the exciting and fast-growing team. They are looking for a Junior Social Media and Communication Manager who will manage the media campaigns of our European projects on social platforms and will create new and effective ways to extend our existing social media routine with the supervision of our Marketing Specialist.
The successful candidate will manage on a daily basis the social media accounts of several EU research and innovation projects covering a wide range of topics (entrepreneurship, international cooperation, renewable energy and energy efficiency, environmental technologies, climate change, etc.) and will support our Marketing Specialist in creating innovative and compelling social media strategies that connect our partners and clients with our projects and services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and improve consistency of current and outdated content;
- Help develop and execute social media strategies;
- Help develop, manage company and project websites, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts;
- Write, proofread, and edit posts, blog posts and articles;
- Write for a variety of audiences in different tones and voices;
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects;
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
- Experience in online communication, or pursuing a degree in either marketing or communications.
- Strong understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools;
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and balance competing priorities;
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive;
- Comfortable working with different personalities, new people and subject matter experts;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign);
- Knowledge of social media and personal experience with social media;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package;
- Opportunity to take part in international research and innovation projects;
- Opportunity to advance in the EU project development and management field;
- A great working environment at a technology park and within a young and international team.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their application by email with the subject “Project Manager” to [email protected] along with:
- A motivation letter explaining how their profile matches the skills and qualifications required for the position;
- A curriculum vitae;
- Contact information of two references.
Only those applications which meet the required skills and qualifications will be considered. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Closing date of application: 31 July 2016.
For more information, please visit the official website.