Deadline: 25 October 2016
Open to: promising social entrepreneurs
Fellowship: a stipend of 80,000 USD for individuals (or 90,000 USD for two-person partnerships)
The Echoing Green fellowship program is open for applications, seeking the world’s most promising Social Entrepreneurs. Echoing Green’s Barclays Brain Trust Series, sponsored in part by Barclays, is a program of roundtable and mentorship opportunities for Fellows with leading professionals working in marketing, fundraising, business development, and technology.
In order to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the applicant must be:
- Over 18 years old;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to commit a full 35 hour work week to their organization.
In order to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the organization must be:
- The original idea of the applicant(s);
- In its start-up phase, usually within the first two years of operation;
- Independent and autonomous;
- An organization can be either a non-profit, a for-profit, or hybrid;
- An organization does not only have to be run by one individual;
- Organizations still in the idea phase.
- A stipend of 80,000 USD for individuals (or 90,000 USD for two-person partnerships) paid in four equal installments over two years;
- A health insurance stipend;
- A yearly professional development stipend;
- Leadership development and networking gatherings;
- Access to technical expertise and pro bono partnerships to help grow their organization, a dedicated Echoing Green portfolio manager, and support from Echoing Green chaplains;
- A community of like-minded social entrepreneurs, public service leaders, and industry leaders including the Echoing Green network of nearly 700 Fellows working in over sixty countries all over the world.
How to Apply?
For more information, please visit Echoing Green Fellowship official website.