Deadline: 23 September 2016
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers, youth policy makers, EVS mentors/tutors from Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Venue: 10-18 January 2017, Cascais, Estoril, Portugal
The main aim of this TC is to support, empower and develop the competences of youth workers so that they can act on their local youth communities in order to create multiplier agents, promoting and encouraging intercultural dialogue in their local communities in order to enhance its openness to the inclusion of migrants and refugees.
The main objectives are:
- To reflect on the current European and National realities concerning the flux of migrants and refugees and their inclusion;
- To learn and develop knowledge, competences and tools to work on diversity, intercultural learning and intercultural dialogue;
- To create awareness about the importance that influence of culture has on persons’ behaviour and identity;
- To raise awareness on the cultural differences between different European countries and to what extent this impacts the inclusion/exclusion of migrants and refugees in different societies;
- To explore the potential of young people as actors of inclusion and change on a local level, by developing tools, activities and sustainable strategies;
- To share good practices related to youth work, inclusion and active participation;
- To acknowledge the Erasmus+ Programme as a tool for intercultural learning, Youth Work and inclusion;
- To develop an informal network of youth workers and youth leaders tackling the Refugee Crisis and promoting follow up projects and initiatives.
- Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers, EVS mentors/tutors;
- Eligible countries: Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Food and accommodation: will be fully covered by the project;
Travel costs: will be refunded after the end of the course, when all the original tickets and receipts are presented. Travel costs for each participant will be reimbursed according to travel distance band unit costs of Erasmus+ Programme, and until the limits established below. Possible extra costs should be covered by the participants themselves:
-Portugal (0 – 99Km): EUR 0;
-Portugal (100 – 499Km): EUR 180;
-Spain (500 – 1999Km): EUR 275;
-Italy, Czech Republic, UK, Germany, Romania, Greece (2000 – 2999Km): EUR 360;
-Sweden, Cyprus (3000 – 3999Km):EUR 530.
How to apply?
In order to apply for this training, please fill in the online application from latest by 23 September 2016.
If you have any further questions, please contact Inês Gomes Calado at:
- Website: http://www.vidamaisviva.com;
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VidaMaisViva/;
- E-Mail: [email protected];
- Phone: 00351 910130952.
For more information, please check out the official call.