Deadline: 9 October 2016
Open to: everyone, especially students interested in social entrepreneurship, those currently living or residing in /close to Skopje, Macedonia
Venue: 18 October – 22 November, every Tuesday from 3 pm-7 pm in the HUB Skopje
About the program
In this program participants will gain an understanding of social entrepreneurship and its potential to solve problems in society. Over 6 weeks, we will identify problems, discuss ideas, and work on solutions. Ideas with strong potential are encouraged to take part in the Social Impact Award 2017 or one of the other opportunities offered by Mladiinfo or Hub Skopje. Each participant will also receive a course certificate from Mladiinfo International.
The program will include 6 sessions over 6 weeks with the following schedule. All sessions will take place in the HUB Skopje. All details will be provided to the applicants accepted into the program.
Day 1 – October 18, 3-7 pm – What´s your Problem?
• Identifying social problems and personal passions
• Intention Formation
• Intro to Social Entrepreneurship
Day 2 – October 25, 3-7 pm – Define and Refine
• Idea Generation
• Identifying your stakeholders
Day 3 – November 1, 3-7 pm – User Experience
• Interactive presentation of the idea
• User experience steps
• Stakeholders vs. Users
Day 4 – November 8, 3-7 pm – Prototyping
• Intro to prototyping
• USP – Unique Selling Proposition
• Testing your idea
Day 5 – November 15, 3-7 pm – What am I selling?
• Product Development
• Market Research
• Closing Party
Day 6 – November 22, 3-7 pm – Feedback Fun
• Business Model Canvas
• Expert Feedback
• Networking and Closing
- The workshop is intended for students interested in social entrepreneurship, but everyone is welcome to apply;
- The applicants should be currently living or residing in Macedonia;
- Students living in/close to Skopje, where the program will take place from 18 October – 22 November, every Tuesday from 3 pm-7 pm in the HUB Skopje.
There is no participation fee to attend the program.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this Social Entrepreneurship Program please send fill out simple application form.
For more information feel free to contact Diego Heatherman, the workshop developer & facilitator at: email@example.com