Deadline: 1 December 2016
Open to: USA and ASIA Pacific Students
Scholarship: USD 3,500 for fees to cover tuition, on-campus accommodation and administrative expenses for the eight-week program
East-West Center is inviting applications for Asia Pacific Leadership Program Fellowship. The eight (8) week program involves a combination of personal strategic planning activities, leadership development workshops, and reflective space to independently develop strategic plans or projects within the context of the East-West Center community.
The leadership development program is designed to provide opportunities for advanced professionals to reflect on personal and organizational achievement while developing plans for the future.
- Bachelor’s degree – applicants must have at least a 3-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. College or University or from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad. Equivalency is determined by the University of Hawaii;
- A demonstrated commitment to promoting peace and prosperity in the Asia Pacific region, and a deep interest in experiential leadership development training;
- English Language Likewise, the TOEFL and IELTS are not required in order to apply for this program but English language proficiency will be determined by the Selection Committee during the interview stage.
There scholarship covers Fees for tuition, on-campus accommodation and administrative expenses for the eight-week program are USD 3,500.
Personal living and travel expenses vary according to the candidate’s lifestyle. They suggest that selected candidates budget at least USD 600 per month, or USD 1,200 for eight weeks, for food and other personal expenses.
How to Apply?
To apply for this fellowship program, your must submit the following documents:
- Application Package Checklist;
- 2017 Application Form (2 pages);
- 2017 Letter of Reference Form (3 pages);
- Optional: 2017 Request for Supplementary Scholarships Form (2 pages).
For more information, please visit the official website.