Open to: students of economics or business with good knowledge of English
Internship: duration of 5 months, in Bratislava, Slovakia
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period. This opportunity is working for a reputable pharmaceutical company based in Bratislava, operating in countries of Central and Eastern Europe. The company provides comprehensive services in areas of pharmaceutical market research, medical products registration, regulated prices and reimbursement approvals as well as subsequent activities associated with marketing and promotion of the products. The company is a wholesaler certified for a distribution of pharmaceutical products and medical devices in European Union, also offers warehousing and logistics services.
The trainee will be responsible for communication to business partners, looking for new business opportunities, especially abroad, phone & e-mail communication, administrative activities, support activities to all departments of the company.
- Students of Economics or Business;
- English language, Chinese language welcome.
- The intern will obtain valuable business skills and know-how while working for a respected pharmaceutical company;
- Whole business overview and skills in many areas (analysis for finance dept., contact with suppliers and customers in sales dept;
- Free accommodation provided;
- Standard support by the team.
How to apply?
More information on the official website.