Deadline: 2 December 2016
Open to: young people from Serbia, Montenegro, Cyprus, Croatia, Albania, FYROM, Turkey, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Romania
Venue: 20-26 January 2017, Kopaonik mountain, Brzece, Serbia
Young people, from 10 different countries will gather in his project to promote existing and apply new tools for improving the quality of youth work and non-formal learning. International dimension of this project is very important since sharing knowledge, skills, experiences, good and bad practices will be of great importance. TC will empower the participants to more efficiently and extensively use on line tools in their activities, both for improving the educational process and also for taking the material developed and results achieved further to wider communities.
Training will involve youth workers/leaders/activists that are and will be in charge in their organizations to work directly with young people to improve the competencies of young people and increasing employability of young people. During TC, participants will develop: educational competences (the ability to use and share on line educational methods, tools and materials in youth work and non-formal learning) and practical skills (creating informational, communication and media tools).
- To equip participants with skills and knowledge and develop their practical competencies in creating and practicing new tools of non formal education in youth work;
- To explore existing and develop new online tools in youth work and non-formal learning;
- experience and learn how to use on line space to create supporting learning environment.
Young people, from 10 different countries, CoE member states: Serbia, Montenegro, Cyprus, Croatia, Albania, FYROM, Turkey, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Romania.
- This project is funded by Council of Europe in the frame of European Youth Foundation;
- Accommodation and food costs in the hotel will be fully covered by hosting organization.
- There is no participation fee;
- Travel costs: 70% of actual travel costs will be reimbursed to participants by bank transfer. Participants are in charge of covering 30% of their travel costs. Maximum allowed travel costs per participant (100%): Serbia – 30EUR; Croatia – 120 EUR; Albania – 150 EUR; Montenegro – 60 EUR; FYROM – 60 EUR; Cyprus – 400 EUR; Turkey – 350 EUR; Greece – 150 EUR; Bosnia and Herzegovina – 70 EUR; and Romania – 120 EUR.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this training course fill in the application form and send to: email@example.com no later than 2nd of December 2016.