Deadline: 1 February 2017
Open to: students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA and who are required to pay tuition fees
Scholarship: scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the programme
Mälardalen University (abbreviated MDH) is one of Sweden’s large institutes of higher education. The University has over 14,000 students studying our 52 programmes and 1,000 courses, and almost 900 faculty and staff. MDH is characterised by close partnerships with businesses and the public sector in the region, making their University attractive to students – and students attractive on the labour market. Mälardalen University is offering fully-funded master scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships are open to international students and cover 100% of the tuition fee of the programme. The scholarship is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
- Qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees;
- Candidates must demonstrate English requirements for the course or programme.
The scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the programme as long as you follow the normal study plan (minimum 22.5 credits/semester, minimum 45 credits/academic year).
How to Apply?
Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the online application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete admissions application, students must provide the following:
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized higher education institution (university or University College);
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme;
- Proof of English language skills;
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required);
- In order to speed up the processing of application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
For more information please visit the official web-page.