Deadline: 1 December 2016
Open to: non-governmental, civil society, not-for-profit organizations
Grant: total requested budget per project do not exceed 100,000 EUR
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands and the International Visegrad Fund are hereby announcing a joint call for proposals with deadline on December 1, 2016 for projects to be financed from the “Visegrad 4 Eastern Partnership” grant chapter jointly funded by the governments of the Visegrad Group countries and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands. The primary focus of the support is promotion of democratization and strengthening of civil society in the Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries in line with the aspirations of the EaP policies of the European Union.
Projects are to fall within the following thematic categories:
- Legislation and justice;
- Good governance: public administration/public order/policy/immigration policy;
- Communication, media and access to information;
- Development of civil society/support of human rights and minorities.
- Non-governmental, civil society not-for-profit organizations are primary recipients of the funding;
- Projects develop meaningful cooperation between entities in the EaP and V4 regions;
- Projects are implemented within an active cooperation of 1 entity from the EaP region and 3 entities from different V4 countries at minimum regardless of the applicant (preference will be given to those projects involving other EaP countries as well as the full V4 region); subjects from other countries may, however, also apply or be project partners.
- Total requested budget per project do not exceed 100,000 EUR;
- Grants can over up to 90% of total project costs (min. 10% of project costs are covered from other sources or by the grantee’s own in-kind contribution to the project);
- Purchases of tangible/intangible assets are limited to max. 7% of the requested/granted sums;
- Overhead costs are limited by 7% of the requested/granted sum.
How to apply?
Projects are registered on-line on the Visegrad Fund’s server and shall be submitted by 12:00 noon on Thursday, December 1, 2016. Projects shall be implemented within 18 months from their envisaged start (starting 2 months after the Dec. 1 deadline at the earliest).
More information on the official website.