Deadline: 30 November 2016
Open to: Applicants should hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in sociology, history, political science, social anthropology or gender studies
Scholarship: 2 year part-time appointment (65% full-time equivalent, salary scale TV-L E13)
- Have Master’s degree or equivalent in sociology, history, political science, social anthropology or gender studies, Inter-American Studies (IAS) or History, Philosophy and Sociology of Science (HPSS);
- Applications from related disciplines are welcome;
- Women and candidates with an international background are encouraged to apply;
- Qualified candidates with severe disabilities or similarly disabled candidates are explicitly encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
- Short profile;
- Covering letter (600 words max.);
- Curriculum Vitae (1,000 words max.);
- Project description;
- University transcripts (Master’s certificate or a statement from your examination office that you have successfully completed your Master’s studies. All your grades, including the grade for your Master’s thesis, must be displayed in this statement.).
Please feel free to contact Dr. Karen Holtmann should you have any questions ([email protected]).
More information on the official website.