Deadline: 31 January 2016
Open to: students coming from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine
Scholarship: 2,300 EUR/semester for the scholar + 1,500 EUR/semester for the host
The EaP chapter of Visegrad scholarships supports Masters and post-Masters (Ph.D./postdoc) studies/research stays at higher-education institutions in the V4 region specifically targeting scholars who are citizens of Eastern Partnership countries. The Scholarship Program is a specific program of the Fund created to facilitate academic exchanges by providing financial support to students or researchers who are citizens of the Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, (the Republic of) Moldova and Ukraine to study in the V4 countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia (hereinafter the “Member States”).
- Students coming from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine;
- Min. study period is 1 semester, max. 2 semesters, or 4 semesters (only MA level);
- Study/research possible at any accredited public or private higher-education institution in the V4 region;
- Having concluded at least 4 university semesters when applying, 6 semesters ( the equivalent of BA degree program) when starting the scholarship;
- Spending the entire scholarship period at the host institution;
- All Higher Education Institutions accredited by the governments (ministries responsible for higher education) and Institutes of Academies of Sciences (hereinafter only “University/Institution“) are eligible to be the host as well as home institutions. The aim of the Scholarship Program is to support the mobility of students and researchers amongst the specified countries;
- Program not suitable for joint programs (double- or multiple-degree).
- 2,300 EUR/semester for the scholar + 1,500 EUR/semester for the host;
- Possibility to apply for a separate travel grant if residing further than 1,500 km from the host.
How to apply?
In order to apply you need to register first HERE and then proceed with the application form. The deadline for applying is 31 January 2017.
For more information please visit the official website.