Deadline: 17 February 2017
Open to: non-EU/EEA citizens
Scholarship: cover tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse
Every year CIMI (Centre International de Mathématiques et d’Informatique) in Toulouse provides a number of fellowships for students enrolled in a Master course in Mathematics or Computer Science in one of the programs associated with CIMI.
The fellowship is for students starting on the first year of a Master’s degree M1 and 10 fellowships for those starting on the second year of a Master’s degree M2 will be available.
- French and foreign students, awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records;
- First year (M1) applicants: Applicants must have obtained a degree corresponding to the European Bachelor’s degree;
- Second year (M2) applicants: Applicants must have successfully completed the first year of a European Master’s degree, or an American;
- Bachelor’s degree, or any equivalent level;
- The CIMI Lab Ex applies an equal opportunity policy in selection.
The level of funding will be competitive and sufficient to cover tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse :
- 600 EUR per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the first year M1;
- 1 000 EUR per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the second year M2.
How to Apply?
All applications must be submitted online. The following documents will be required:
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages);
- Details of the grades obtained at University from the 1st year to present;
- Details of the courses attended in the year 2014-2015;
- Two recommendation letters (one from the head of the current year syllabus) : do not forget to mention the e-mail addresses of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter;
- Applicant’s motivation letter.