Deadline: 21 December 2016
Open to: applicants with university degree and familiar with European Law
Remuneration: minimum salary is 1348.30 EUR gross/month
With its 4,300 employees and 32,500 students, the University of Graz provides an exciting and varied work environment. Due to the research and teaching competence they are a central institution for guaranteeing that Styria remains a research and education location. The Institute of European Law is currently looking for a University Assistant without doctorate.
The main tasks include:
- Participation in Research Tasks and Research Projects;
- Independent Research activities in the field of European Law;
- Conducting of and participation in courses;
- Providing assistance to students;
- Participation in organisational tasks related to the institute’s administration (conference organisation, student counselling etc.).
- Have a completed diploma or Master’s degree;
- Special knowledge in European Law;
- Familiar with literature in European law;
- Experience with legal databases;
- Very good command of English;
- Ability to work in teams;
- The minimum salary is 1348.30 EUR gross/month;
- This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations;
- 20 hours a week; fixed-term employment until September 30th 2020;
- Position to be filled as of March 1st 2017.
How to Apply?
If you are interested, please submit your application within the stated deadline. Make sure to indicate the reference number on your application and please send your CV and photo to [email protected]. Application Deadline: 21 December 2016.
More information on the official website..