Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: candidates with social science Master degree and in the first four years of their research career
Fellowship: competitive salary including living, mobility and family allowances
- Candidates cannot have resided and carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Poland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to 1 September 2017. If it is not evident from the application that this criterion is met, please include an explanation as part of your application;
- Candidates must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent) of her/his research career and not already be in the possession of a doctoral degree;
Master’s degree in political science, media studies, sociology or equivalent social science degree, which includes at least two years of study at MA level. The master’s thesis must have been submitted before the application deadline. A prerequisite for taking up the position is the successful completion of a master’s degree;
Strong academic record;
English language proficiency. If you are not a native English speaker, or if thelanguage of instruction at your previous university was not English, we will ask you to provide evidence of strong English language skills.
- Competitive salary including living, mobility and family allowances (if applicable);
- Academically stimulating working environment;
- Vibrant, integrated and international research community.
How to apply?
- Letter of motivation;
- Research proposal (2,000-3,000 words);
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Copy of MA degree diploma(s);
- Copies of academic transcripts;
- CV with full summary of education, practice, academic and non-academic work experience, language proficiency, positions of trust, and other qualifying/extra-curricular activities. The period of enrolment (admission-completion) in the Master’s study programme must be specified.
For more information, please visit the official call.