Deadline: 20 January 2017
Open to: young professionals (aged 24-38)
Venue: 29-31 March 2017 in Budapest, Hungary
The Antall József Knowledge Centre (AJKC) cordially invites you to participate in the Young Leaders’ Forum (YLF) of think.BDPST, Hungary’s strategic conference on regional development and the perspectives of research, innovation, and future technologies. The conference is organised on 29-31 March 2017 in Budapest.
The main purpose of YLF is to foster a lively dialogue among young innovators, inventors, and entrepreneurs, as well as active PhD researchers, young diplomats, and young professionals at companies investing in innovative projects. During the three-day event, participants will have the opportunity to exchange best practices, experience, and ideas in order to create a common standpoint on the main topics of the conference, as well as to attend its different sessions.
Outstanding young professionals (aged 24-38), soon to become important actors and decision-makers in the field of innovation, political and social sciences, as well as healthcare.
- For those coming from the V4 and the CEI region, the following expenses are covered by the Knowledge Centre: accommodation with breakfast included, lunch for three days, and travel;
- For those coming from any other countries, the following expenses are covered: accommodation with breakfast included, lunch for the three days. Please note that travel costs are not covered.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you need to first register here. Interested applicants should upload their CV (to be uploaded in PDF format) and a Letter of Motivation.
Please answer the following questions in the registration form:
- Why would you describe yourself as a Young Leader?
- What are your expectations regarding YLF?
- How do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What would you like to achieve professionally?
- Which of the YLF programmes do you look forward to the most? Why?
If you have any questions, please contact: [email protected]
More information, on the official webpage.