Deadline: 7 January 2017
Open to: professional working for NGOs, social enterprises, media, politics or public administration, on grass-roots projects
Venue: 27-28 January 2017, Hertie School of Governance, Berlin
The European Dialogue Forum in Berlin is looking for innovative ideas, projects and people working to encourage positive social change in Central Eastern Europe and to promote a better understanding and acceptance of migrants and refugees in the region.
The European Dialogue Forum is a project of the Hertie Foundation in the framework of the Hertie-Innovationskolleg – Center for Advanced Practitioners. Impact Lab is inviting professionals from or interested in Central and Eastern Europe, working on innovative projects around the topic of „Asylum and Migration“ to come together, exchange, inspire and be inspired.
- Applications by any professional working for NGOs, social enterprises, media, politics or public administration, on grass-roots projects, blogs – or any other innovative approaches – who aim to contribute to more tolerant, open and democratic societies;
- Your work might be connected directly to migrants or refugees, and/or might involve activities to help communities better understand and tackle issues related to these groups.
- You will be able to participate in skills workshops for scaling up impact and engaging with stakeholders in your topic area;
- You will meet and exchange with like-minded people and projects from other Central Eastern European countries;
- You will have the opportunity to pitch your project to a German audience of NGOs, media and donors, and contribute your own ideas regarding the needs and trends of initiatives such as yours in the CEE region.
- For participants not residing in Germany, travel costs of up to EUR 150, can be covered;
- If you would need accommodation in Berlin, please state that in your application.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application. Application deadline for the workshop is Tuesday, 20th of December 2016.
For more information please visit the official web page.