Deadine: 8 January 2017
Open to: candidates currently enrolled in or having completed a higher degree University programme
Remuneration: 450 EUR per month
UNSSC provides a work environment that reflects the core values of the United Nations: integrity, professionalism and respect for diversity. The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) has it’s headquarters in Turin, Italy, is the United Nations institution for system-wide knowledge management, learning and training for the staff of the United Nations system.
The College is expected to play a pivotal role in contributing to UN reform, the development of a common culture based on effectiveness, expertise and continuous learning through the development, co-ordination and provision of cross-cutting learning programmes which impact on all agencies and staff.
- Candidates currently should be enrolled in or having completed a higher degree University programme (Masters or other) in learning/instructional design, organization development with specialized knowledge in learning and training/human resources development, or an area related to UNSSC programmatic priorities;
- Previous work experience is not required. Practical experience in the design, development, and delivery of a range of learning products, including e-learning is highly desirable;
- Fluency (written and oral) in English;
- Knowledge of online learning and social media tools; proven ability to use Microsoft Office, internet browsers and online platforms.
The intern will receive 450 EUR per month.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates interested in doing an internship at the United Nations System Staff College must submit in English:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume);
- A motivation letter;
- For applicants who are currently enrolled in a degree programme, an endorsement from their University or Sponsoring Institution is required;
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to: [email protected] or by fax: (0039) 011 65359 02. Please indicate in the subject “Application for Internship Vacancy Announcement 006”
More information in the official call.