- Contributing to the development of the design of the TACSO regional events;
- Organising events including logistical aspects and coordination with the participants;
- Collating detailed lists of participants;
- Looking for and making arrangements with the accommodation and venue places for the TACSO events across the region;
- Coordinating with other experts contributing to the events and activities when preparing the events and activities;
- Collecting all required financial and administrative documents in relation to TACSO’s activities and events supported by the STE;
- Providing support to TACSO during the regional events in the area of coordinating speakers and resource persons, and preparing speakers and resource persons for their contributions during the conference;
- Providing support during events in terms of dealing with registration and administrative issues of the participants, as well as in relation to the equipment and venue place so that events run smoothly, and all participants arrive on time;
- Contributing in drafting reports after the events;
- Providing support in financial recording and reporting the costs of the events;
- Coordinating and liaison with all TACSO regional office staff.
- University degree;
- At least 5 years of work experience in international setting, preferably across the WBT region;
- English proficiency (speaking and writing);
- Computer literacy (Office, and other graphical design applications);
3 years of experience in issues related to development, 2 years of experience in designing and delivering trainings and events for CSOs, 2 years of experience in the logistical and administrative organisation of events of 30 participants or more;
Proven record of knowledge in innovative approaches in using modern communication channels;
Proven record of capability to develop creative and inviting visuals for different activities (graphics,infographics, graphs, charts, etc.).
Remuneration in the form gross fee per day to be discussed during the recruiting process.
How to apply?
- Letter of intent and availability;
- CV should be presented in the EU format;
- 2 references from similar assignments;
- Sample of report produced by the applicant for an activity contributing to development;
- Sample of visuals used for the announcement or promotion of an activity;
- Expected remuneration, in the form gross fee per day;
- The application should be sent no later than COB January 9, 2017 by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading: Application for Junior Capacity Building Coordinator.
More information on the the official website.