Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: international start-ups who want to develop their business idea in Vienna and Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Scholarship: cost of travel to Vienna (within Europe) and accommodation for two months
The Vienna Business Agency start-up package supports selected international start-ups who want to develop their business idea in Vienna and Germany, Austria and Switzerland. In 2016 the Package was awarded to 10 startups from Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Bulgaria, South Korea, Slovakia, UAE, Japan and Hungary.
- An essential condition for participation in the Program is that the Start-up commits itself to fully participate in the program fully and be physically present in Vienna for at least two months during the program;
- All Start-ups require sufficient financial resources to sustain themselves regarding day-to-day living expenses for the duration of the Program (except for costs related to accommodation and Co-Working Space);
- The Vienna Business Agency intends to select 6 Start-ups to participate in the Program. The Vienna Business Agency reserves the right to award participation to more or fewer Start-ups and is not obliged to award participation to any applicants.
The Vienna Start-up Package includes:
- Cost of travel to Vienna (within Europe);
- Accommodation for two months;
- Place in a Co-Working Space for two months;
- Ticket for the Pioneers Festival 2017;
- 10-hours Coaching worth 2000 EUR;
- Exclusive introduction to Vienna´s startup scene.
All dates concerning travel and residency will be determined by the Vienna Business Agency and the startup. All costs for any changes without a reasonable justification (e.g. illness, fatal causalities) are at the expenses of the start-up.
How to Apply?
The Vienna Business Agency will not reimburse any costs incurred in submitting an application.
By submitting the application, the Start-up agrees to the procedures, regulations and set requirements as stated in the guidelines.
The Vienna Business Agency reserves all rights to at all time to stop or discontinue the application process without being obliged to reimburse the costs of the applicant.
More information on the official website.